Terms & Conditions For Adventure Zone Only
1. The details given in our information are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of print. Any changes will be notified as soon as possible.
2. The completion of a booking form shall be deemed a confirmed booking and constitutes a binding contract with the balance becoming due before the booking takes place. Payment can be made, either online or by telephoning 01285 861202 or 0800 032 8432.
3. In the event of cancellation by Waterland Gear Ltd, liability shall extend only to the repayment of all monies paid to us by the client. We reserve the right to change, alter or postpone activities if circumstances or safety dictates.
5. You will indemnify Waterland Gear Ltd against claims made against us for damage or loss caused by your party to any third party. If the conduct of you or your party causes distress or threatens danger or damage we reserve the right to withdraw all facilities for that booking. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
6. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal property.
7. We reserve the right to seek professional medical opinion, treatment or help for any client at any stage that we deem necessary. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to inform us of any relevant medical or behavioural problems of persons or person you are booking activity for.
8. Notice of any claim that may be brought against Waterland Gear Ltd arising out of any booking must be given in writing within 28 days of the end of the booking.
9. The person who made the original booking must make cancellations of a booking, in writing/e-mail.
With reference to charges the following will be applied:
4 weeks - Total refund
2 –4 Weeks - 80% of charge
1 –2 Weeks - 40% of charge
Less than 7 days -full charge applies or transfer to another course of similar value fee of 10% for administration is payable for change of course.
No refund will be made if the participant fails to turn up on the day of a course or session.